This nationally recognized research and training center provides technical assistance to school districts and other service delivery leaders throughout the United States. The Institute of School Reform's $20 million budget is derived from grants from federal, state, and private sources.
Vision: All schools in the state of Florida will have the capacity to provide a safe, effective, and efficient environment to continuously improve the academic and social/emotional growth of ALL students and to actively engage families and communities in the schooling process.
Mission: To implement research-based and innovative practices in Florida schools through the use of technical assistance, training, coaching, and program evaluation focused in the following areas:
- Implementation of a State and District-Wide Multi-Tiered System of Supports Delivery System
- Comprehensive and Integrated Student Support Services
- Technology and Learning Connections
- Healthy Schools HIV/STD Prevention Education
- Differentiated Accountability/Systemic School Improvement
- Voluntary Prekindergarten
- Continuous Improvement Management System (School and District Improvement Planning Process)
Click here to learn about the Institute's projects.
- Problem Solving/Response to Intervention Project Evaluator — Click here for more information.