This nationally recognized research and training center provides technical assistance to school districts and other service delivery leaders throughout the United States. The Institute for School Reform's budget is derived from numerous grants. The Institute supports the work of its partners to factilitate policy implementation and to solve problems of practice through community-engaged scholarship and services.
Vision: All schools in the state of Florida will have the capacity to provide a safe, effective, and efficient environment to continuously improve the academic and social/emotional growth of ALL students and to actively engage families and communities in the schooling process.
Mission: To implement and evaluate research-based and innovative practices in Florida schools through the use of technical assistance, training, coaching, and program evaluation focused in the following areas:
- Implementation of a State and District-Wide Multi-Tiered System of Supports Delivery System
- Comprehensive and Integrated Student Support Services
- Tiered Support to Positively Impact the Academic Achievement of Disadvantaged, Homeless, and Migratory Children and Youth
- Continuous Improvement in Schools and Districts
- Support to Community Learning Centers That Provide Academic Enrichment Opportunities
Click here to learn about the Institute's projects.