The Student Support Services Project exists to develop and promote the implementation of a statewide system of comprehensive, multi-tiered supports for all students across Florida. This includes providing leadership and expertise related to the social, emotional, behavioral, mental, and physical health, as well as the safety of all students to engage in effective academic and behavioral instruction and interventions.
- Provides policy and legislative analysis
- Provides statewide leadership development and support
- Provides technical assistance and professional development
- Develops, promotes, and supports innovative practices for student services professionals and other educators to coordinate systems and improve student outcomes
- Maintains Medicaid billing and IEP systems to support services that are provided within a Multi-tiered System of Support
Click the button below for more information.