Problem Solving/Response to Intervention
- Document Series: Reconceptualizing Educational Systems in the 21st Century: Leveraging UDL, MTSS, and Technology to Create a Universal Education System - PDF - addresses Universal Education and MTSS within brick-and-mortar and innovative settings and contains links to three other documents, each with links to MANY additional resources.
- Fact Sheets providing current, to-the-point information
- Guiding Tools for Instructional Problem Solving, Revised (GTIPS-R) - PDF or Web-Based Version
- MTSS Implementation Components: Ensuring common language and understanding - PDF
- Program Evaluation Resources
Student Support Services
- Implementing the Florida Standards: Role of Student Services Personnel Action Brief - PDF
- Integrated Student Services in Schools: Action Guide
- Mental Health Resources
- Medicaid in Schools Resources
- Project Staff Presentations and Materials
- Student Services Personnel Evaluation Model and Guide
- Web-Based Evaluation Resource Guide
- What Is Special about Special Education? Specially Designed Instruction for Students with Disabilities within a Multi-tiered System of Supports - PDF
- Accompanying Technical Assistance Paper - PDF
Technology & Learning Connections
- AT & UDL Loan Library — As a part of Florida's MTSS Projects, this online resource library is designed to help districts and schools implement a universal, differentiated core curriculum based on the Florida Standards. The assistive technologies available in this library can be used to identify which technologies will best support students with disabilities to participate and progress in this core curriculum. The Universal Design for Learning technologies can be used to identify effective, instructional pedagogies that support highly effective learning environments.
- AT & UDL Newsletter — This newsletter is designed to facilitate a statewide and regional alignment of accessible instructional materials, assistive and instructional technologies, Universal Design for Learning (UDL), and virtual learning to support Florida's implementation of a multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS). You can sign up to receive the newsletter at http://bit.ly/1TLoHLQ.
- Exploring Technology & Learning Connections — These online activities and resources are short and focused, providing essential information in user friendly formats. Some of these are information resources that are used in conjunction with other professional development activities.