Problem Solving/Response to Intervention
- Guiding Tools for Instructional Problem Solving (GTIPS), Third Edition — This guide aligns directly with Florida’s implementation of an MTSS using response to instruction/intervention data within a data-based problem-solving process in every school.
- Program Evaluation Resources — The PS/RtI Project has an array of tools for districts to use in assessing various aspects of their Multi-Tiered System of Supports.
- More PS/RtI Resources in LiveBinder — The PS/RtI Project has organized many resources in a LiveBinder which is updated regularly.
Technology & Learning Connections
- AT & UDL Loan Library — As a part of Florida's MTSS Projects, this online resource library is designed to help districts and schools implement a universal, differentiated core curriculum. The assistive technologies available in this library can be used to identify which technologies will best support students with disabilities to participate and progress in this core curriculum. The Universal Design for Learning technologies can be used to identify effective, instructional pedagogies that support highly effective learning environments.
- AT & UDL Newsletter — This newsletter is designed to facilitate a statewide and regional alignment of accessible instructional materials, assistive and instructional technologies, Universal Design for Learning (UDL), and virtual learning to support Florida's implementation of a multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS). You can sign up to receive the newsletter at http://bit.ly/1TLoHLQ.
- Exploring Technology & Learning Connections — These online activities and resources are short and focused, providing essential information in user friendly formats. Some of these are information resources that are used in conjunction with other professional development activities.